Proxy problem

notbot anotbot at me.com
Sun Oct 3 04:09:33 PDT 2010

Ok, I have tried all the various options that I can think of and
always just get the same 407 error.

System preferences proxy works fine with safari etc and I have checked
that the download site is working by going to the URL directly... so,
not sure what else to try.

I am therefore trying the port dmg cmd to create .dmg files and see if
I can make that work :-)

Many thanks

Anot