bp_seqfeature_load.pl module cannot connect to mysql

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Wed Oct 6 14:15:08 PDT 2010

On Oct 6, 2010, at 5:04 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> For example, once I do commit p5-bioperl, if you try to install it, MacPorts will complain that the files it wants to install are already there and it doesn't know where they came from.

 no, it won't.

Macports will install into the vendor perl location and the CPAN version will install into the local location.

However - it will probably cause confusing to have them both installed as eventually they will probably have different versions (and you might expect one to be picked over the other when it isn't).

--
Daniel J. Luke