Mailman/Postfix and the dreaded group mismatch

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Fri Oct 8 11:24:27 PDT 2010

Well son of a gun.

I went back to double check my changes in the Mailman portfile and they
weren't there.  After entering them again  - and removing the original
"--with-mail-gid=${mmgroup}" which I had missed last time  - everything
appears to be working correctly now.

Thanks!  Sometimes it just takes another pair of eyes.