Please Help - can't get mysql to run

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Oct 21 09:24:21 PDT 2010

On Oct 21, 2010, at 10:05, Mo Issa wrote:

> I tried the unset TMPDIR command and I still get the same error. This is driving me insane. Any help from you guys will be great!

That was the only hit on Google that I found for the error message.

Anything else in your environment that might be weird? Could you show us the output of "env"?

You know what? I see I have TMPDIR set to that weird value myself. Guess that's an Apple standard thing (I certainly didn't set it myself) so that can't be the problem.