Port Upgrade Error

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:18:42 PDT 2010

I had similar problems when updating other ports, especially when the port upgrade enabled the universak variant (which is by default chosen by my macports).
For some reason it seemed like Macports thought the files were from an unregistered port even though I am sure I never disturbed anything in /opt/local.
Unfortunately I don't remember which ports were the troublemakers. It could also be an issue with old vs new ports database (i'm using the old one)