I'm a beginner so be nice to me

ronxroxx at comcast.net ronxroxx at comcast.net
Thu Sep 2 12:54:35 PDT 2010

Hi all, I have installed macport and I'm now trying to install dsniff. While running sudo port install dsniff, I am receiving the following error:

Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: fetch failed
Log for gettext is at: /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_gettext/main.log
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: libnids libnet11 autoconf help2man gettext p5-locale-gettext perl5 perl5.8 m4 automake libtool libpcap openssl zlib xorg-libXmu pkgconfig xorg-libXext xorg-libX11 xorg-bigreqsproto xorg-inputproto xorg-kbproto xorg-libXau xorg-xproto xorg-libXdmcp xorg-util-macros xorg-xcmiscproto xorg-xextproto xorg-xf86bigfontproto xorg-xtrans xorg-libXt xorg-libsm xorg-libice

What do I need to do to fix the error so I can get dsniff?

whacky_mac