py26-numpy +gcc44 requires gcc45 variant of atlas

Jeff Singleton gvibe06 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 09:56:01 PDT 2010

I took a gamble and changed the CC and CXX variables being set in the
py26-numpy Portfile to point to the gcc-4.2/g++-4.2 compiler in OS X.
 py26-numpy compiled without issue for me.

I could not get it to build using mp-gcc-4.4 ... It kept failing with
"RuntimeError: Broken toolchain: cannot link a simple C program"

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 11:26 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org>wrote:

> On Sep 12, 2010, at 11:57, James Kyle wrote:
>
> > Regarding keep the math libraries in sync compiler wise, would it be
> reasonable to create a profile that could be included in portfiles?
>
> You're describing a PortGroup.

Your HTML signature here