problem to use gstreamer .dylib at my c++ software

Carles Gutierrez carles.gutierrez at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 07:51:02 PDT 2010

Hey all ,

I'm working on c++ video project, I would like to use gstreamer (at least
player) on the app, I've seen how use it at OpenFrameworks directly with the
linux libraries, now my point is port full gstreamer to MAC.
Where I got problems is using the .dylib libraries at my application, it
says wrong architecture because lib difference between 32b and 64b, I guess.
So may be what I need is have the libraries compiled under 64bits, have this
sense? When MAC port gstreamer install gstreamer, compile it at my hardware
, it should be 64b but, no way , says : ld: warning: in
/opt/local/lib/libglib-2.0.dylib, file was built for unsupported file format
which is not the architecture being linked (i386)

Any idea.
All the best, carles