Gettext

Fabrizio Bartolomucci fbartolom at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 09:23:47 PDT 2010

  Whatever port I try to install I receive the following error:

--->  Computing dependencies for gettext
--->  Configuring gettext
Error: You cannot install gettext for the architecture(s) x86_64 because
Error: its dependency ncurses only contains the architecture(s) i386.
Error:
Error: Did you upgrade to a new version of Mac OS X? If so, please see
Error:
Error:     http://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration
Error:
Error: Target org.macports.configure returned: incompatible
architectures in dependencies
Log for gettext is at:
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_gettext/main.log
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
Error: Unable to execute port: upgrade icns-gimp failed
To report a bug, see <http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets>