How do I use p5-text-multimarkdown?

Tim Visher tim.visher at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 10:59:09 PDT 2010

Hi Jeff,

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Jeff Singleton <gvibe06 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Try this website .. seems to be fairly detailed.  Since I don't know what
> MultiMarkDown is either, I bookmarked this site too.
> http://fletcherpenney.net/multimarkdown/users_guide/what_is_multimarkdown/

Thanks for the information.  I actually knew about Fletcher's site.
The 'default' way to get MultiMarkdown is simply to download the perl
scripts and run them directly.  However, I try to install anything I
can through MacPorts just to centralize everything I can.  My question
isn't how to use it in general but how to use it through the installed
port.

Thanks.