Compiling Java 6 on 10.5.8

Michael_google gmail_Gersten keybounce at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 09:50:41 PDT 2010

> Have you looked at the JVM selection dialogue in System Preferences?
> I meant Java Preferences in /Applications/Utilities
>
> Russell

I only have 1.4.2 and 5.
Apple never released 6 on PPC machines.

I can understand if the issue is with the gui needing new system support.

My biggest port desire is a program that uses the Java accessibility
system to act as a customized screen reader for another program. That
other program is Java 5, and uses swing; the customized screen reader
is Java 6, but does no display stuff at all.