Compile failure: libzvt

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sat Apr 16 19:25:37 PDT 2011

I haven't touched MacPorts in five years.  My last try with it was disappointing, which caused me to use Fink for these last few years: but, after realizing a few years had passed, I thought I'd give MacPorts a fresh start.  After less than an hour I'm already running into problems: libzvt will not build.

This bug has already been reported at https://trac.macports.org/ticket/27894 , but I don't see anything in that bug report about a fix.  Google has also come up with nothing.  Is there a resolution for this, or is libzvt (and those ports that depend on it) still out of commission?