build errors help

Luke Thomas Mergner lmergner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 14:44:11 PDT 2011

Hi,

On 10.7 and Macports 2.0.1, I've had build failures on both neon and dbus.  I'm not a programmer so looking at the log files, which I've done, doesn't help me figure out what's going on.  I've tried to run 'port clean' on both before attempting to upgrade them again without any improvement.  Can anyone give me some advice?

The neon log file does start complaining about x86_64 architecture shortly before exiting.  The dbus log file complains about ‘dbus_connection_setup_with_g_main’ a lot at the end.  I can provide the files if anyone thinks it would help.  (Using gcc 4.2.1 if that matters.)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Luke