More Lion problems: libthai and kdebase3

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Sat Aug 13 22:41:49 PDT 2011

Couldn't get kdebase3 or libthai to build; the others I couldn't build on Lion have already been reported.  My real goal with kdebase3 is the games, esp. kshisen, ksame, and katomic.  I don't think I've tried the KDE 4 equivalent, although I'd more or less expect problems with it too, and since it looks like it depends on qt4-mac, I wonder if it's not a non-X11 version, about which I'd have mixed feelings.