Grads2 fetch failure

Michael Davis volcdavis at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 20:56:49 PST 2011

I¹m hoping that someone can help me with this.  I am trying to install
grads2 and am getting ³fetch failed² after ³attempting to fetch
patch-configure.diff².  Below is what comes from the log:

:debug:fetch Fetching failed:: The requested URL returned error: 404
:error:fetch Target org.macports.fetch returned: fetch failed
:debug:fetch Backtrace: fetch failed
    while executing
"portfetch::fetchfiles"
    (procedure "portfetch::fetch_main" line 17)
    invoked from within
"$procedure $targetname"
:info:fetch Warning: the following items did not execute (for grads2):
org.macports.activate org.macports.fetch org.macports.checksum
org.macports.extract org.macports.patch org.macports.configure
org.macports.build org.macports.destroot org.macports.install

I am able to download the tar.gz file, but can¹t seem to find this
³patch-configure.diff² file that macports needs for the installation.  Any
suggestions on how to proceed?

Thanks.

Michael Davis