Salsaga

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Feb 11 14:29:52 PST 2011

On Feb 11, 2011, at 16:18, Sergio R. Souza wrote:

> Hi Ryan,
>
>   Thanks for your reply. But how can I access the reference you gave me? r75879
>
>    I've searching for about an hour and have no clue on how to reach it.

I was just letting you know this is the revision in which I fixed it, in case you were curious how I fixed it:

https://trac.macports.org/changeset/75879

You don't need to do anything with that revision; you just need to wait long enough for the rsync server to receive the changes from the repository (half an hour should be enough), then "sudo port selfupdate" to receive all the updates available on the rsync server. Then you can try installing the port again.