MacPorts without root privileges: how?

Gf B gbspambucket at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 08:24:15 PST 2011

If I run (zsh):

% ls -l $MPDIR/**/*.tcl | grep -i post

it comes up empty.  This means that, under my macports subdirectory,
there is no file with extension .tcl and "post" anywhere in the path.

I guess that what I have been asking, in one way or another, in all my
posts on this thread is: what files must I modify to do what I'm
trying to do.  "The portfile" does not help me.  I am asking for the
path, or some specific way to find it.