ddd: Problem with libpng12.0.dylib

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Feb 17 16:22:36 PST 2011

On Feb 17, 2011, at 18:18, mdekauwe wrote:

> Yes I tried but someone kept setting it to fixed and told me to post here, so
> I am not sure if I did something wrong or ...

The ticket was marked fixed because the problem the ticket was about was fixed.

To receive the fix, you would wait at least 30 minutes after the fix was committed, then "sudo port selfupdate" to receive the fix, then "sudo port clean" the relevant port ("sudo port clean ddd") then try to install or upgrade it again.