perl5, perl5.* changes

Arno Hautala arno at alum.wpi.edu
Sat Feb 26 22:43:54 PST 2011

Having switched to 5.12 and reinstalled all my modules, I'm noting
only a few issues.

p5-module-sha looks to be included with 5.12. It should probably be
marked as replaced by, or conflicting with, 5.12.

p5-archive-tar is partially included with 5.12. With a quick glance,
the only difference is that ptargrep isn't installed by 5.12, but is
available through module. I'm not sure how this should be handled.

p5-module-corelist still conflicts with /opt/local/bin/corelist.
Again, not sure if this (very minor script difference) should or needs
to be corrected.

That's, I think, everything I've noticed in my installed modules. This
is straying a bit off-topic, but some might be relevant in plotting
out the changes for standardizing on 5.12.

arno  s  hautala    /-|   arno at alum.wpi.edu

pgp b2c9d448