Problems with gnuplot from marcports

Jason Swails jason.swails at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 16:48:20 PST 2011

Ha, I misread that.  I thought tedit was a program you aliased with open -e
(not sure how I thought that worked).  Your way makes much more sense.  I
like my vi, so I don't use open for text files in any case.  I only just
learned about -e and -t when looking at the man page again.

Happy times,
Jason

--
Jason M. Swails