dolphin (kdebase4) details view

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at vcn.com
Wed Jan 19 07:03:12 PST 2011

I installed kdebase4 in order to use the dolphin file manager.  I prefer
the "Details" view.  However, the file names are truncated seemingly
randomly for this view!  I have attached a screenshot.  Do other see
this behavior?  Any thoughts for a fix?  I tried changing the font and
deleting any existing KDE settings (~/Library/Preferences/KDE), but
neither helped.  A google search didn't turn up anything, either.

Thanks,
Jonathan