swtich back to the default (Xquartz) X11 server

iulian dragos jaguarul at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 00:48:39 PST 2011

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 10:03 PM, Jeremy Huddleston
<jeremyhu at macports.org> wrote:

> On Jan 22, 2011, at 01:21, iulian dragos wrote:
>
>> Thanks. I managed to get xfig working by unloading the macports'
>> agent, but dbus is still broken. Given the amount of related tickets
>> on MacPorts trac, I am definitely not the only one seeing this. What I
>> fail to see is a single user to actually got dbus running.
>
> I've got it running on all my machines, but I don't use nor even know what meld is...

Well, the issue is not so much meld, but gconfd, which depends on
dbus. It's especially frustrating, given that I don't care about
configuration: Meld (http://meld.sourceforge.net/) is a graphical diff
tool (the best there is). Could you give it a try? I'm sure you'll
find it useful.

I'm not giving up, I need to know if this works :)

thanks,
iulian

--
« Je déteste la montagne, ça cache le paysage »
Alphonse Allais