KDE4 + digiKam error

jrodri14ii at gmail.com jrodri14ii at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 20:35:52 PST 2011

Hi! I'm trying to get digiKam working on my macbook. Unfortunately, digiKam does not see my files. I am trying to figure out how to get it to see pictures, but I can't.

Also, whenever I try to open up a browsing window (In other programs, like cantor), I get the following error:

 Could not start process Unable to create io-slave:
klauncher said: Error loading 'kio_file'.

So I can't browse through my directories.

And, by the way, thank you for this excellent software libre!

-Juan