ispell fails to compile under Lion (DP4)

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Fri Jul 1 13:08:32 PDT 2011

It looks like getline is only in correct.c in the ispell source. It should be pretty simple to replace it with something like "ispell_internal_getline" everywhere it's used... (as opposed to patching things to work with the system-provided getline)

I don't have a Lion system to test on, though.

--
Daniel J. Luke