Octave

Mark Brethen mbrethen at aim.com
Mon Jul 4 10:56:09 PDT 2011

I've learned that one of the other package managers wrote a patch for the symbolic package to get it to work.

Another thing I discovered, which may, or may not, be related, was a warning that the XdesignCompilerPlugin.xcplugin failed to load upon issuing the port install command. Coincidence?

###

-Mark