Installed ImageMagick 6.7.1, but it's only 5.5.6

Walter Ian Kaye macports at natural-innovations.com
Mon Jul 11 08:31:38 PDT 2011

At 10:12 a -0400 07/11/2011, Brandon Allbery didst inscribe upon an
electronic papyrus:

>Run "rehash" to get tcsh to forget where it had seen them, so it will
>pick up the new ones.  ("set path=(...)" will do it automatically, but
>"setenv PATH ..." won't.)

Boy, do I feel dumb now. I know 'rehash' so well from my FreeBSD
server, but for some reason it just didn't occur to me on my Mac, lol.

My sister put it this way one Thanksgiving when I, the vegetarian,
didn't know how to tie the turkey: "I don't understand how someone so
smart can be so stupid." :D