update apr-util fails looking for Berkeley DB

Gwen Barnes gwen.barnes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 11:54:45 PDT 2011

Thanks, looks like you were right, the problem was with the
build_arch.  I'm running 10.5 on a 64bit macpro. I won't bother you
with the whole story, but I did run

sudo port uninstall db46 && sudo port clean --all db46 && sudo port install db46

like Daniel suggested on all the relevant ports and everything
installed fine now.  Thanks for your help.

-Gwen