xCode 4.1 ?

Tabitha McNerney tabithamc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 13:37:21 PDT 2011

Hello, I saw the mention that there might be some 'port pkg' issues with
Lion. Generally, is there any idea how many ports this affects? It might be
nice to have some statistics such as "x% of ports are affected by this Lion
issue" or something like that? Otherwise, how's it going with installing
ports on Lion? What about ports that were already made from sources and
installed on Snow Leopard, can they run ok as binaries on such a system
upgraded to Lion?

Thanks,

-Tabitha