xCode 4.1 ?

Tabitha McNerney tabithamc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 20:28:15 PDT 2011

Thank you Ryan for your feedback on this issue. Its too bad that Apple
always has to change something with each major OS upgrade to the point that
it breaks so many things. Sigh. But that's the world we live in and for many
people its advantageous to have OS X and its vagaries.

Jeremy, thank you also for listing the ports that have worked for you on
Lion so far. I am definitely going to try using precompiled binaries and
libraries on Lion to see what happens (it may be a week or two before I can
get to that but will send a message to the mailing list here to help out
other members of the MacPorts community).

-Tabitha