Syncing ports to another machine

Arno Hautala arno at alum.wpi.edu
Sat Jul 23 18:47:39 PDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 15:14, Joshua Root <jmr at macports.org> wrote:

> You can set up macports.conf with something like:
>
> archive_site_local      http://mymac.local/path/to/archives
>
> and it will download the archives from there, if present. (It will fall
> back to building from source if they're not.) The URL can be any type
> supported by curl.

OK, I can get that going. Is there a way to pass additional options to
curl? One way that I could get this running (without starting a web
server) is via scp, but that would require passing additional
arguments in order to specify the location of keys and certificates.
Is that possible?

I can always start up a lighttpd process if the curl options aren't
extensive enough.

Thanks.

arno  s  hautala    /-|   arno at alum.wpi.edu

pgp b2c9d448