Upgrade to new version

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Jul 28 00:34:55 PDT 2011

On Jul 27, 2011, at 13:48, vishal bhat wrote:

> I want to install linkchcker through mac ports.
> The version available is 5.1 but how to upgrade to new version once i install 5.1 from macports.

The version of linkchecker in MacPorts is 5.0.1. If a newer version is available (it looks to me like version 7.0 is available) and you would like us to update the port to that newer version, file an update ticket in the issue tracker. In fact this has already been done:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/28416