MacPorts is hijacking account on MacOSXServer

kevin beckford chiggsy at lazyweb.ca
Thu Jul 28 10:50:02 PDT 2011

> I am not familiar with "mobile accounts".

You should familiarize yourself with the operating system you are
tasked with writing software on in that case.  Or, say "We did not
bother to do our homework, don't use our stuff." You said the same
thing about git.  Ignorance is hardly becoming.

>> Also I do not understand why the '/opt' directory is not now owned by
>> the 'macports:staff' user
>
> The MacPorts prefix is /opt/local, not /opt.

Good thing somebody else answered this question eh?  Wow.