eric4 configuraation

Claude Cherton cherton38 at skynet.be
Thu Jul 28 14:41:42 PDT 2011

Good evening,

I have installed eric4 on my Mac (iMac intel, OS X.6.8). Everything was going fine up to the configuration. I didn't understand how to configure Qt4 connexion:
	• it is asked which Qt4 directory to use... I have many of such folders, I guess it must be "/opt/local/share/qt4/";
	• It also asked for Qt4-Prefix and Qt4-Postfix relative to Qt Tools. I have absolutely no idea what that means nor how to fill those fields.

I am sorry to ask so elementary questions, but I didn't find anything about on the net. I am completely stuck! Please help me...

Claude