py27-numeric is replaced by py24-numeric ???

JP Glutting jpglutting at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 11:07:53 PDT 2011

Nope, that isn't working. I uninstalled py27-numeric, updated (again) and
tried to install py27-reportlab. I got:

--->  py27-pil is replaced by py24-pil
--->  Computing dependencies for python24
--->  Fetching python24

and I killed the process. Can you install py27-reportlab without getting
python 2.4?

Cheers,
JP