Installing recoll on mac os x

james collins james.collins75 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 09:29:25 PDT 2011

Hello,

Tried all day yesterday to install recoll.

I am trying today. I installed macports, and when I ran:

Sudo port install recoll

I get an error:

Error: Port recoll not found

If I type:

sudo port install selfupdate I get an error, first my computer says:

----> Updating the ports tree

Then it hangs on that for a little while, then I get the following error:

Error: Synchronization of the local ports tree failed doing rsync
Error: /opt/local/bin/port: port selfupdate failed: Couldn't sync the ports tree: Synchronization of 1 source(s) failed

Don't know what is wrong

Sent from my iPhone