Is maven ant tasks added to the classpath?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Jun 4 12:53:07 PDT 2011

On Jun 4, 2011, at 14:11, Gabriele Kahlout wrote:

> Hello, as discussed in the page I'm not able to build an ant project using the jar, as others do. How shall I troubleshoot?
> I tried:
>
> $ ant -lib /opt/local/var/macports/software/maven-ant-tasks/2.0.10_0/opt/local/share/java//opt/local/var/macports/software/maven-ant-tasks/2.0.10_0/opt/local/share/java/maven-ant-tasks.jar deploy

First, I wouldn't reference items in /opt/local/var/macports/software. I'd just reference the activated files.

Second, it looks like you're specifying two different paths, which I imagine should have a space between them. So I would try:

$ ant -lib /opt/local/share/java/ /opt/local/share/java/maven-ant-tasks.jar deploy