[wiki - new howto] How to setup MySQL Workbench to work with MacPorts

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Thu Jun 23 14:38:14 PDT 2011

On Jun 23, 2011, at 1:08 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Jun 23, 2011, at 04:34, Bjarne D Mathiesen wrote:
>
>> https://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/MySQLWorkbench
>

>> +1: should I reduce the size of the individual images ?
>>   and by how much ?
>
> They are perhaps a bit large as is. Maybe a 20% reduction wouldn't affect readability too much? You can play around with it, I don't think we have any guidelines since we haven't really gotten into creating guides with screenshots yet, though it can be quite helpful for new users so thank you for working on it

Hear, hear.

Thank you for contributing Bjarne. I have been spending time packaging up some private stuff I have been running in the hopes of riding your documentation wave.

postfix+virtual-mysql+dspam+sqlgrey+dovecot+dovecot-sieve+dovecot-managesieve+roundcube+roundcube-sieverules-plugin

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)