mpop and Keychain

Linc Davis admin-ldavis at sneakemail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:29:26 PST 2011

The current version of mpop has optional support for authentication to a POP server using the Mac OS Keychain, but the portfile builds it without that option. I reported this a few months ago in ticket 27411, but it hasn't been picked up.

All that needs to be changed is to add "--with-macosx-keyring" to configure.args. I've done this, and it works. Could someone with commit privileges please make that change and close the ticket? There's optional support for the GNOME keyring as well, if anyone wants that. Thanks.