How do I get etherape to work in OS X 10.6.6?

Zack Perry zack.perry at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 7 12:06:01 PST 2011

Hi Ryan,
Thanks for your note.  I am looking into bootstrapping GCC 4.5.2 using GCC from MacPorts first, then I will build the entire tool chain, and then I will make another attempt.  I will also avoid building the universal variant, which IMHO complicates things.
I am sure Etherape developer(s) would appreciate a honest attempt as I outlined above. It's going to take me quite sometime with this slow MacBook Pro2,1 but that's what weekends and late nights are for 8-)
Best,
-- Zack[...]
I'm afraid I've never used etherape and don't know anything about it; you might want to try asking the developers of the software.