Xcode 4

John B Brown jbb at vcn.com
Thu Mar 10 10:03:39 PST 2011

You are allowed to visit http://llvm.org/ for the ingredients of Xcode-4. There
are links to lead you to the complete package. Needless to say, you will be
lacking the Apple "adjustments" until MacPorts gets around to using Xcode-4.

Bayard Bell wrote:
> See:
>
> http://developer.apple.com/xcode/
>
> You either have to be a paying member of the iOS or Mac developer programs ($99/year) or to buy XCode store from the App Store for $4.99. Apple seems to be viewing developers more and more as a direct source of revenue.
>
> On 10 Mar 2011, at 17:21, Jasper Frumau wrote:
>
>> Not for free? When you have OSX and have a developer account registered you get it for free right?
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Mark Hattam <mark at dxradio.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>> I see that Apple has released XCode4 today.
>>
>> When will MacPorts require that we upgrade to it ... bearing in mind that it isn't free?
>>

>> Mark

	Shalom,

	John B. Brown.
	[jbb at vcn.com]
	358 High Street,
	Buffalo, Wyoming
	82834

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include
the freedom to make mistakes"  Mahatma Gandhi
"If any question why we died, tell them,
because our fathers lied."  Rudyard Kipling
"But first we must learn to cast out fear. People who
'view with alarm' never build anything." Eleanor Roosevelt
"I wonder whether the world is being run
by smart people who are putting us on
or by imbeciles who really mean it."  Mark Twain

1-307-684-9068