Xcode 4

Peter Koellner peter at asgalon.net
Thu Mar 10 11:14:29 PST 2011

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Erwan David wrote:

> Le Thu 10/03/2011, Mark Hattam disait
>> I see that Apple has released XCode4 today.
>>
>> When will MacPorts require that we upgrade to it ... bearing in mind that it isn't free?
>>

> And that appstore necesitates to approve licences which gives many rights to
> Apple (rights to disseminate personal data, rights to examine disk content)

Yes. that is one of the several reasons why I already have discontinued usage of and development
for Apple Products and returned to Linux. That reminds me to unsubscribe from MacPorts. Sorry folks -
during the last 5 years MacPorts has been elemental to maintain a sane developer an duser environment on both of my
MacBook Pros, so I'll say a big thank you to all involved in the project. I am already writing this mail from
a Debian-powered ThinkPad...

cheers and many thanks

--
peter koellner <peter at asgalon.net>