index.php files ignored

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Sun Mar 20 02:56:29 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have to disagree here. I am on several list and when I hit reply
my reply goes to the list! If I want to contact someone privately I can
klick on the sender and reply to them.

Why this list-serv thinks that the replies should be sent privately is
a mystery to me! One would think that answers would in general be
directed to the list community!!

regards
Keith