Installing MacPorts with a non-standard XCode install

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 16:05:15 PDT 2011

Am 24.03.2011 um 21:42 schrieb Savory Michael:

> Hi Loren
>
> I do have the file on this machine
> $ ls -l /usr/lib/tclConfig.sh
> lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  71 Mar  6 11:13 /usr/lib/tclConfig.sh -> ../../System/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/8.5/tclConfig.sh
>
> But then I have had both Xcode 3 and XCode4 installed before.

Since I had to set up my system new because a big stupidity I'm not going to elaborate, I didn't install xcode 3.x at all on my system but instead installed *only* xcode 4 and I can safely report that tclConfig.sh comes with a full install of xcode4 (even though some of the time stamps of /System/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/ suggest that this framework ships with Snow Leopard by default as well.