Should I edit my path when installing a port?

Gabriele Kahlout gabriele at mysimpatico.com
Wed May 18 08:37:22 PDT 2011

newbie question, how do I run it then?

--->  Activating tortoisehg @2.0.3_0
--->  Cleaning tortoisehg
$ tortoisehg
-bash: tortoisehg: command not found

I thought it is something like gimp-app where with some command I can run
the gui.

--
Regards,
K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 20/9/10 ---
P.S. If the subject contains "[LON]" or the addressee acknowledges the
receipt within 48 hours then I don't resend the email.
subject(this) ∈ L(LON*) ∨ ∃x. (x ∈ MyInbox ∧ Acknowledges(x, this) ∧ time(x)
< Now + 48h) ⇒ ¬resend(I, this).

If an email is sent by a sender that is not a trusted contact or the email
does not contain a valid code then the email is not received. A valid code
starts with a hyphen and ends with "X".
∀x. x ∈ MyInbox ⇒ from(x) ∈ MySafeSenderList ∨ (∃y. y ∈ subject(x) ∧ y ∈