Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed May 25 04:23:54 PDT 2011

You are also mixing MacPorts and Fink with either Homebrew or manually installed software in /usr/local, which is also problematic. Pick a single package manager and use only it, and uninstall any others. If you wish to continue using MacPorts, please remove or move aside /usr/local (Homebrew or manually installed) and /sw (Fink), then reinstall affected ports (or, to be sure, all ports).