Can't paste in x11 version 2.6.1

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at macports.org
Sat May 28 13:38:28 PDT 2011

What are you expecting it to do?  Are you having issues with proxying?  If so, what are they?  Are you expecting command-v to paste text or command-x to cut text?  That won't (ever) happen.  X11 applications are not Mac applications.  They have their own keyboard shortcuts.

Explain what you want to do, and I will let you know if it is possible and how to do it.