igraph problem on Lion

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Wed Nov 2 17:07:05 PDT 2011

On 28164-7-23 05:59 , Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On Oct 31, 2011, at 22:31, Wu Degang wrote:
>
>> :info:build Please submit a full bug report,
>> :info:build with preprocessed source if appropriate.
>> :info:build See <URL:http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter> for instructions.
>
> Ordinarily I would suggest you do this, except in this case it looks like somebody has already done so:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/2011-08/msg00031.html

Don't avoid filing a radar because someone else already has. Apple uses
the number of duplicates as a measure of how many people are affected by
a bug. Reporters of duplicates are also notified when the original is
resolved.

If you know there's an existing radar, you should of course mention the
number in your report to make their job easier.

- Josh