php5-xcache

Phil Dobbin phildobbin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 06:20:37 PST 2011

On 6/11/11 13:38, "Bradley Giesbrecht" <pixilla at macports.org> wrote:

> What is the command here:
> /opt/local/apache2/htdocs/cli-s3_get_urls_for_uploads.php: line 47
>
> This should work:
> require_once("AWSSDKforPHP/sdk.class.php");

Hi, Bradley.

That did indeed work. As I think I said before & unfortunately forgot about
myself, all the php files in the SDK are written as if the AWSSDKforPHP
directory are placed in ~/ i.e.

`$list_of_files = filter_file_list(glob('./test_files/*'));`

So it seems as though it's just a case of editing files as per your example
as I go to the correct path (or coming up with some extremely obfuscated
multi-file regex).

Many thanks for your help,

... Phil