php5-xcache

Phil Dobbin phildobbin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 09:40:43 PST 2011

On 6/11/11 17:19, "Bradley Giesbrecht" <pixilla at macports.org> wrote:

> Generally speaking you should not "move" files installed by MacPorts. Coping
> sample configuration files is expected.

Well, strictly speaking they were installed by PEAR but I get your point.

>> The MacPorts `config.inc.php` contains my AWS security details as
>> does the one in ~/.aws/sdk.
>
> When you say "MacPorts `config.inc.php`" you mean the config-sample.inc.php
> file that you copied to {some dir}/config.inc.php, right?

Yes, it was the edited `config-sample.inc.php` that now resides in
/opt/local/lib/php/PEAR/AWSSDKforPHP as `config.inc.php`

> I would move ~/.aws out of the way, you don't need it and it can only add to
> confusion should AWSSDK pickup some file in that dir.

I was thinking along the same lines as the files in ~/.aws are in my
`getenv('HOME')`

> Just include your config file before you include the class. If working with an
> existing/example application adding your config file to the top of the first
> php file should be fine.

Thanks, Bradley.

Cheers,

    Phil...