Binary builds???

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Sat Nov 19 00:09:19 PST 2011

On Nov 19, 2011, at 8:50 AM, Roger Pack wrote:
> Hey thanks for all those binary builds--they probably saved me a heap
> of time today.  The speed just doesn't compare it's so much faster
> now. Thanks!

Ooops, I obviously missed this somehow...

Looks like - since buildbot made his way through all port files - it is possible to install binary packages, is that true?

If so, how could that be enable in a local MacPorts installation? (From what I see all my installations still configure and build all their ports themselves)

Greets,
Marko